Are high blood sugars keeping YOU from getting pregnant?
At last... a virtual course designed by a professional wellness educator, to help you identify and avoid high sugars before and during pregnancy!
My name is Julie Stelting. I am a registered nurse with a second bachelor's degree in nutrition and a nationally certified diabetes educator, with additional training in gestational diabetes.
I am fully aware and educated about what high blood sugars can do to interfere with fertility, and how they can harm your unborn baby. I am also aware of the lack of information on this topic. I am here to help you!
I am passionate about helping women who have diabetes or who are concerned about their risk of gestational diabetes. I have created a 30-Day on-line program to give you information at a slow and steady pace.
During my 30-Day virtual course, you will learn...
- Many people have undiagnosed prediabetes and don't know it!
- How high blood sugars could be keeping you from getting pregnant
- How to identify 10 early signs of sugar troubles
- How to eat to match your body's needs
- Why this is important for you and your baby's future health
Did you know that if your BMI
is above 25 you are at risk for
I used to teach gestational diabetes classes and I know how overwhelming it can be to try to cram so much into a one day class. The information is so important to your health and health of your baby! So I wanted to make it easy and understandable!
During my 30-D
ay Gestational Diabetes Course...
- I will send you an email Monday through Friday.
- It's broken down into tips and little things to think about and activities to try.
- If you have questions, you can post to our private Facebook group, or email me directly if you're more comfortable with that!
- You'll have lifetime access to your course materials, so you can review any part of it, anytime you want... even with your next pregnancy!
Gestational Diabetes Course Student
I do not have diabetes, but my mom and a lot of my family have diabetes, so I know I'm susceptible. When I got pregnant, my doctor recommended I do something to become more educated to prevent gestational diabetes.
I really like how Julie's program is delivered by email and I am able to do it at my own (relaxed) pace.
She tells stories to help you relate. Each week, she gives activities and worksheets to help keep you engaged. Also, if you have questions, you can always email her for personalized advise.
I was surprised at what I learned about how serious gestational diabetes is and how dangerous ir can be for mom and baby. I'm glad I took her course!
Did you know diabetes affects your liver before it shows up as
high blood sugars?
- If you have prediabetes, there is a pregnancy approved medication to improve your blood sugars.
- Many high blood pressure medications are not approved during pregnancy!
- What about insulin? From this graph, you can see how much your insulin production becomes deficient with pregnancy diabetes. Learn what you can do to avoid required insulin injections!
Did you know people with sugar problems can eat a "NO" carb meal and check their blood sugar after the meal and find an elevated blood sugar! Why??
- Carbohydrates are required for baby's proper brain development!
- Learn why it is important to avoid ketones during pregnancy.
- Learn how to eat for your digestion limitations!
Could your nausea be caused by something other than morning sickness?
- One of the side effects of high blood sugar is nausea.
- Rapid growth in the fetus can cause blood sugar problems.
- It's not your fault! Hormones are real complicated!
- When your blood sugar is not right, you just fix it!
What are you waiting for?
- Evaluate your risk for diabetes during pregnancy.
- Think about how you can prevent getting diabetes during pregnancy
- Do it now, before it is too late!